Sunday, June 28, 2009

Whole Body Cleanse

There are a lot of different body cleansing methods out there. I myself have tried a couple, and they yield different results. Some cleanse products cost a lot, and some cost a little. I forget the name of the brand, but one cleanse I tried was had a vast amount of things I needed to take in order to do it. It had different pills, powder mix to drink, laxative tea, and more. This was not like a cleanse diet. There were reviews saying that you would find parasites coming out in your stool if you did this cleanse. Honestly, I thought I saw parasites, but when I took a good look (and I did), I just realized that it was my partially digested food. The laxative tea that I had to drink each night just shot the food out fast and made it look like it was something alien. When I look back at that cleanse, it feels rather pointless that it said I could still eat some foods, but have to drink laxative tea that will prevent me from digesting the nutrients.

At the end of this whole body cleanse, I did not feel much different. I felt quite the same, and I did not see the results that were said by other participants. I suggest that if you are new to cleansing, and you are contemplating about purchasing an expensive cleanse, you should get a referral from a friend. If not, try a cheaper method which is the Master Cleanse.

Natural Internal Body Cleanse

No comments:

Post a Comment